Jagodina is the city already positioned as the “city of sports”, so the idea to organize this kind of running event seemed more than natural. After recognizing it’s potential and significance, the organization of this complex sport event was fully supported by the local self-government, numerous public and private entities, as well as runners across the region.
– City of Jagodina,
– Jagodina sport association,
– Association for recreational sports of Jagodina.
Certificated course! The race starts down town, from city’s fountain, down the Kneginje Milice street, Čoče street, Vuka Bojovića street, Tome Miloševića street, Kneginje Milice street, Despota Stefana street till the turn to village Leštar and cable factory where the participants turn back and run the same path in the opposite direction. Half-marathon runners run two loops, marathoners run four.
– Kids’ races – 09:00
– Fun race – 5.0 km at 10 AM, limit 1.0 h, no fee
– 10 km race – 10.0 km at 10 AM, limit 1.5 h, fee until 29.02. 1500 rsd / since 01.03. 2000 rsd
– Half-marathon – 21.1 km at 10 AM, limit 3.0 h, fee until 29.02. 1500 rsd / since 01.03. 2000 rsd
– Marathon – 42.2 km at 10 AM, limit 6.0 h, fee until 29.02. 1500 rsd / since 01.03. 2000 rsd
– Starting package for the races of 10+ km contains: bag, racing bib, t-shirt (for the payments before 20.03.) energy drink, beverages on the course, finisher’s medal, lunch, beer / juice, tickets for the Museum of wax figures and Zoo.
– Fun race has no starting package – the runners will get their race bibs on Sunday morning, just before the race.
60 confirmed participants can use the organized transportation from Belgrade.
– Recipient: Association for recreational sports of Jagodina
– Address: K. Milice 80, Jagodina 35000
– Purpose: 4. JaMarathon – participation fee
– Amount: Depends on date of payment
– Account: 310-219570-36, NLB Bank
– Reference No: Participant’s phone number
– Finisher medals
– Digital certificates
– Trophy cups for the best
– Marathon: 30.000, 20.000, 10.000 rsd for the first three men and women respectively,
– Half-marathon: 20.000, 10.000, 5.000 rsd for the first three men and women respectively,
– 10 km race: 12.000, 8.000, 5.000 rsd for the first three men and women respectively.
Registration center is opened on 04.04. (Jassa hall) since 3 PM until 10 PM and on Sunday 05.04. (“17. Oktobar” school) since 7 AM until 9 AM.
Note: all the participants that don’t pay the participation fee until Friday 03.04. will be erased from the starting list, and will be able to participate only with their basic info (full name, date of birth). Registration and payment won’t be possible after 9 AM on the race day. In order to secure your participation on 4. Jagodina marathon, please respect the event rules and timetable.